Friday, August 9, 2013

Your City of Gold

In watching National Treasures 2 featuring Nicolas Cage after morning church service I said I wish I could find a City of Gold, literally! Then my daughter said, "no no I don't want to. I'm not going through all of that". In the movie they used clues to get to a final location which was the discovery of the "City of Gold". Once they were under ground and literally moments away in finding the city there were traps and you had to use critical thinking to basically stay alive and hopefully find the treasure they were looking for. I then realized your dreams, goals, and success is your "City of Gold".

My daughter stated she didn't want to find no city of gold because she wasn't going through the danger. It was too much for her. And I said well then you don't want to be a success and be the great person you are because reaching your "City of Gold" means there will be traps, closed doors, & danger. You have to use the knowledge God gave you to reach your "City of Gold".

What we must all realize is our life is a "City of Gold"; the great things in your life are the gold. God has prepared it so but if you cannot use what you have to get to where you want to go; use your valuable knowledge; seek what you want; and be lead by the spirit it will be hard to fully reach your "City of Gold".

My city is continually being built now as I've grown into a better spiritual man, I have found my virtuous woman, I am privileged to create another human being when I thought it was not really possible due to a testicle accident, I have family and friends, & Im living out a passion as a music artist; just to name a few.

Be encouraged as you build and build your "City of Gold".


- Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment