Friday, June 7, 2013

The Luxury of Dreams

So many times we feel because we are not rich yet or if everyone in our city doesn't know our name, brand, & business we aren't living our dream. Not true.

My dream is to create music with lasting power that will elevate every listener, to teach the wonderful things I've learned in my life, and be professional in doing so. I'm not asking to be a celebrity but aware being a celebrity can come with what I truly am asking for. But what's great is I do what I love every day. I live my passion. I get paid for my passion, I have the resources to create, and I am able to be available to the people to help them elevate. Now I'm not living a luxury life but my luxury is living a life with passion & purpose.

Recognize it will take time for you to reach where you want to be in your dream. But you can reach it. Enjoy what you are able to do now. You may not have the team, the building, or a Mac Book Pro; but what you have is a dream that can never die unless you allow it to. You are doing a great job!!

Just focus on what you can do, stay consistent, and stay in your lane.

Until next time.

- Peace & Love
Jastin Artis

No comments:

Post a Comment