Saturday, June 22, 2013

President of Your White House


Men: Becoming a man is a joy but such a huge responsibility. Sometimes we have to miss out on family fun so the family can move forward. So they can fully be taken care of. As I learned we are the foundation and we are the anchor. When we can't do God definitely does.

I'm in a place now where I see the decisions I make and how I carry myself are more important now because I am married and have a family. Note who's watching you.

And this is what I want to make clear to any man (or woman) reading this; be all you are through, by, for; be everything with the One Most High. Because your flesh is weak and gives in easily. You must practice to beat this fight before the bigger issues arise. Of course, God can do anything for you but the question is what are you willing to do for Him, your wife, and your children?

It's been a challenging, well deserving, and interesting year thus far in 2013. I have to acknowledge though you cannot trace God you should recognize Him. I am witnessing now the set-up to a great life of increase. Something I've been waiting on for a long time!!!

I'm moving in a place where I will be getting paid for doing what I love. And there are opportunities to do more and receive an overwhelmingly overflow of financies. But in doing so I have to work long hours and probably miss out on just a few things. But it's worth it because the next season I'll decide what hours I am working or they'll be fun hours I can work because I won't miss a thing. The sacrifice is worth the wait and your time. Again, our family takes note in what we sacrifice. 

Men we are the idea of a dream. We are the images our family wants to be encouraged by. The reason they love the other image is because we are not fully doing our part and making the necessary decisions or structuring the discipline that is needed. They want us to be their hero.

Be the man I know you can and want to be. Be a man, elevated.

No comments:

Post a Comment